Sunday, September 18, 2011

Steve Jobs Steps Down with Apple on Top


   I found many things in this listening activity, first, I found that Toy Story and Finding Nemo are the best films that ever made. Apple came up against losing their money and having unsuccessful products in 1990's. However, they have brought back Steve Jobs in 1997, Steve led Apple to a bright successful future. Apple came back to the market with many booming products, and in 2001 they produced the I Pod.
            I think that Apple had no chance to be well know if it wasn't for Steve Jobs because the day he started to work with them; they became successful and well known. I as an I Phone owner and Apple consumer believe that Apple will be the company that has the best technology. In another word, Apple is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment